Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 for 30 Photos: Day 25

Day 25 in the 30 Day Photo Challenge is to post a picture of my day. Oops I didn't take any pictures today. However, I did have brunch with my good friend Lindsey who's in town on her Spring Break, which was a lovely start to my day. We ate at Le Pain Quotidien, one of the cozy spots on the Hill I have come to adore. I love how we haven't seen each other in two years and yet it was like no time had passed. We gabbed and gabbed and enjoyed our lovely coffee and omelets. Lindsey took the picture from today on her camera so I'll post a picture of us from when I went to visit her in Austin two years ago. And the answer to your question is yes. Yes I got an awkward sunburn earlier that day. I thought it matched my dress, don't you? ;)


The rest of my day consisted of class, boxing, cooking with Andrew, and homework. Andrew's mom got us an immersion blender over the weekend (woohoo!!!!) so we made Gina's Baked Potato Soup tonight - yum! Then we made Gina's Rice Krispy Treats again...we gave up chocolate for Lent so these treats are quite common around here. Do you have any low-fat non-chocolate recipes to share??? I do love Better 'N Peanut Butter so I really want to find a low-fat peanut butter recipe. Help!

2 comments:

ali v. said...

I wish I had some recipes to share ;) I am proud of you for giving up chocolate...I've done that a few times for Lent and it is SO hard. Pretty jealous of your LPQ trip--and your visit with your friend! I always loved that when I lived in DC, so many people would be coming through to visit and catch up with! yay for March Madness--and Hoya Saxa :D xoxo {av}

Mary said...

Thank you for the comment! I hope your bracket goes well and that you enjoy watching the games!