Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Week 8; 30 for 30 Day 14

First of all, the picture for today's 30 Day Photo Challenge is a no-brainer. I'm supposed to post a picture of the person I could never imagine my life without. My life would be incomplete without my friends and family, of course. But if I MUST choose only one person it's Andrew. He makes me happy, makes me laugh, makes me want to be a better person, and loves me for who I am. I don't know what I would do without him :) Here we are goofing around on the Bocce Ball court last spring:
Second, here is the weekly Weight Watcher update!

Weight loss
:
I gained .9 pounds this week.

Total weight loss:
12.2

Pounds remaining to reach goal weight:
27.6

Overall mood this week:
Of course I am disappointed that I gained weight this week. We did not cook much, and while I did control my portions I think I was super hungry all of the time because of how much I worked out. Plus, it could be a muscle-gain week: I am so sore from my workouts but feel and look more toned. So yes, I'm upset, but it's not the end of the world because this weekend when I went out I looked amazing in my outfits and overall I feel healthier.

It was a stressful week because I had a lot to do for school, but now that I'm on Spring Break I'm feeling pretty good! I plan to read a book, treat myself to lunch, go to a movie at the E Street Cinema to see an Oscar film (any suggestions? I've only seen The Social Network), and possibly go see an art exhibit at a gallery that I have never visited but have always been curious to check. I may just do something touristy, too. Rest assured that I have school work to do and plenty of networking/job hunting on my radar, but I fully intend on making the most of my last Spring Break!

Worked out:
Five times! Granted, two of them were quick and easy, 30-minute sweat fests, but I was CRAZY busy and hey, it's better than nothing!

Yummy finds:

We had a deliciously healthy meal with Whitney on Tuesday, but I forgot to take a picture! Fail. However, we made 2-point Rice Krispy Treats courtesy of Gina's infinite Weight Watchers wisdom. I am so happy with the treats and will make them often! They taste like childhood!

Another find this week arrived in the mail. I spotted this cute ring and had to have it! It was only $9 on Adri Apparel's Etsy store! Sorry it's blurry haha
Have a good day, everyone! The weekend is near!

No comments: