Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wishful Wednesday: The I-Wish-This-Day-Was-Over Edition

Photobucket

Today started like any normal day. I got up, did some Butt Bible, and felt pretty good. But then I couldn't find anything to wear for the rainy day - my rain boots split open so I am instead wearing some leather boots with heels. How that is a better option than broken rain boots beats me. Then Andrew and I missed the bus to the L so we walked in the rain (in heeled boots! Doh!) and waited for the next bus, and inevitably was later than I wanted to be for my busy day. Then I went to Dunkin' Donuts expecting a free coffee but the coupon I had was invalid. Then I got to work and realized I have a hole in my pants. Then, as if I need another reminder that I'm fat, I get a text message from the pizza place down the street telling me about their October specials. I appreciated the courtesy, but c'mon. THEN I went to the kitchen to slice apples for my co-workers and I sliced open my finger instead! UGH! It's only 1 pm in Chicago and I wish it was 10 pm so I could just go to bed. I feel like it's the only remedy.

I had a whole recap post planned for today, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments: